Edgy with a hint of gold in Singapore


Happy Thursday! I hope it doesn't frustrate you that I mainly post pictures in shorts and skirts but it's just so warm here. The time here in Singapore flies, I have been here for over 10 weeks already and I am almost halfway through my exchange and enjoying every moment of it - one of the reasons there aren't that many posts on here anymore but you can find many more impressions on my instagram account. On Thursday I am flying to Phuket with my friends and the following week I will be visiting my friend in Sydney. I've never been to Australia so I am super excited for this trip - many beach and vacation pictures will follow!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Happy Monday! Ich hoffe es frustriert euch nicht, dass es von mir nur Sommer Looks gibt, aber hier sind es täglich zwischen 30 und 34 Grad deswegen trage ich am liebsten luftige Röcke, Shorts und Kleider. Ich bin schon seit 10 Wochen in Singapur und habe bald schon die Hälfte meines Auslandssemesters hinter mir! Die Zeit vergeht hier einfach so schnell und ich genieße es hier so sehr, deshalb habt ihr auch weniger auf meinem Blog, aber dafür viel mehr auf meinem Instagram account gesehen. Am Donnerstag geht es für mich nach Phuket mit meinen Mädels hier und nächste Woche gehe ich meine Freundin in Sydney besuchen. Ihr werdet also in nächster Zeit ganz viele Strand und Urlaubsbilder von mir zu sehen bekommen.










Top H&M

Shorts Cotton On

Jewelry Lovisa

Bag Forever 21

Shoes Charles & Keith


X

Vivien

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ooo wish I could trade places with you lovely and escape the cold of England! You look fabulous and hope you're having an amazing time!

    Elizabeth xo | Elizabeth-Daisy.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you dear! Sending you some sun from Sydney!! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful pictures! We really like your style.
    Continue the great work! Best, MODENOVA

    AntwortenLöschen