Abu Dhabi January Recap

I am just spending my last day in Abu Dhabi and it has been such a great time. I went with my sister for a week and we decided to have a more relaxing trip as opposed to sightseeing sightseeing sightseeing. The main reason for going this week was also to celebrate my birthday because I love celebrating birthdays and so it only seemed fitting to go somewhere I haven't been before.

On our first day we went to the beach to enjoy the sun but don't get deceived by super hot weather every day because part of the time I actually had to wear a light jacket at the beach because it got quite windy. We ended the night with some Lebanese food, which for everyone who knows me is quite adventurous for me. If it were up to me I'd go to this Italian restaurant I found this summer in Positano for the rest of my life and I'd be happy. Because pasta pizza pasta pizza, DREAM is it not?



For my birthday we decided to stay at the Jumeirah and got lucky with a room on the 57th floor, which had amazing views. This is where we basically started our let's not move and just enjoy this hotel time because it was just so relaxing. We got really comfy - which for me meant I was in my new La Senza Set and started reading the second book Rupi Kaur just released. This has become one of my favorite things recently - reading beautiful poetry.


To share a little more about La Senza, they have really beautiful pieces and something for every occasion. Something a little more sexy or more laid back. Another piece I got from them is this bodysuit. Also super comfortable and more suitable for a night out of town with the girls.




Another highlight of the trip was the desert safari we did. We had a tour guide pick us up and off we went into the desert. With what felt like a crazy amount of speed we started driving through the hilly desert and it was one of the most fun things I've done in a while. It felt like a desert roller coaster because our driver drove everywhere and anywhere down and up and sand was flying around. We got to see camels, ride an atv and see a little show in the desert. I'd really recommend putting this on your list if you're thinking about coming.

We concluded our trip with a day trip to Dubai, which everyone hyped yet I kind of missed the hype. I did have a good time there but I have seen so many great places in the last few years that I just didn't get as excited about this city but everyone needs to decide that for themselves. Should I share some more photos off my trip on here that I haven't put on Instagram? Let me know in the comments if you do.

X

V


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen