Goodbye blue hair - See you never again!



Two weeks ago I was on my way to the airport in Singapore, headed home. I didn’t need any time to adjust, I was just so happy to be back, to be able to wear pants and a blouse without having the feeling of being super sweaty within five minutes of leaving my apartment. The humidity is just so insane and Singapore is one of these countries that likes to cool everything down to a level where you need an extra jacket about everywhere you go. I tried to combine something simple as my hair already speaks for itself but to be honest, it’s so difficult to find something matching to this hair color because barely any blue in my wardrobe resembled my hair color and any other color simply doesn’t fit as well. If you are contemplating coloring your hair in any crazy color – blue included – I can wholeheartedly recommend you not to do it. It’s so bad for your hair to get it colored and then get rid of it again – or like in my case fail to get rid of it. The hairdresser told me there’s nothing else he could do for me – fortunately the blue only shines through occasionally. Anyway I am off to Maastricht now to take an exam and then plan my trip to Greece in two weeks.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________



Genau heute vor zwei Wochen bin ich zum Flughafen in Singapur gefahren und es ging ab nach Hause. Erstaunlicherweise habe ich mich super schnell wieder eingelebt und habe das ‚kalte’ Wetter so genossen. Ihr könnt euch gar nicht vorstellen wie schön es ist eine Jeans oder Bluse anzuziehen oder nach fünf Minuten das Gefühl zu haben ihr seid verschwitzt. So war das nämlich bei mir und diesem Outfit. Die Bluse mag ich total gerne, aber in Singapur’s Luftfeuchtigkeit schon fast unmachbar. Singapur ist aber leider eines dieser Länder was die Klimaanlage auf Minusgrade stellt. Egal wo man hingeht – Mall, Uni, Kino oder ins Restaurant man braucht immer etwas zum drüber ziehen. Ich hatte versucht etwas dezenteres zu kombinieren, da man mit blauen Haaren nicht so viele Möglichkeiten hat. Aber ich muss wirklich zugeben, dass das eher eine doofe Idee mit den blauen Haaren war und kann es euch wirklich nicht weiterempfehlen – besonders, weil die Farbe in meinen Spitzen vorerst nicht mehr rausgeht (Zum Glück ist es nicht so auffällig). Jetzt heißt es für mich erst mal ab nach Maastricht um noch ein Exam zu schreiben und dann meinen Urlaub nach Griechenland im Juni zu planen.









Shirt Love and Bravery

Skirt Love and Bravery

Shoes Aldo (SIMILAR HERE)

Sunnies Ray Ban (GET HERE)

Bag Forever 21 (SIMILAR HERE)

Accessories Kapten and Son (GET HERE)

X

Vivien

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen