Floral Overdose


Sunnies - Dior (GET HERE)

Dress - SheIn (GET HERE)

Choker - Necessary Clothing (SIMILAR HERE)

Shoes - Forever 21 (SIMILAR HERE)












These photos were taken last Friday with Fernando on the Upper East Side. Since I only have one friend who lives up there I usually never go because there is so much to do where I live - in the East Village. Even if I wanted to I couldn't explore all those bars and restaurants around me, it would take me years. I must say though that I do believe I have found the best ice cream spots as my love for food basically consists out of Italian cuisine or dessert but I will share all my favorites in another blogpost for you guys. Last Friday I went to a bar I have had on my list since last summer but never went for whatever reason - Gilligans in SoHo. This is the cutest little open air bar disguised as a little garden with lights and a very chill atmosphere. Definitely my go to this summer!

Diese Fotos sind letzten Freitag mit Fernando auf der Upper East Side entstanden. Da ich nur eine Freundin habe, die dort wohnt zieht mich nicht viel dahin, weil es in ganz New York so viel zu entdecken gibt. Besonders da wo ich wohne im East Village gibt es unzählige Restaurants und Bars, die ich noch nicht einmal annähernd entdeckt habe. Die besten Eiscreme Plätze allerdings schon, darüber mache ich euch mal einen Post demnächst. Essen ist immer noch einer meiner größten Leidenschaften, solange es Italienisch oder Dessert ist. Ich bin ein großer Fan von Dessert vor dem Essen oder das Abendessen ganz ausfallen lassen und Pancakes essen - so wie in Vietnam mit Anna im Mai. An dem Freitag bin ich dann aber in SoHo gelandet und habe eine neue Bar ausgetestet, die ich schon letzten Sommer besuchen wollte - Gilligans. Das ist eine super süße Outdoor Bar mit Lichtern und als kleiner Garten getarnt auf dem West Broadway.

X

Vivien

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen